My daughter has requested an chocolate cake with marzipan for her 8th birthday. I bought marzipan dough (gyurmarci) and she made the marzipan figures :)
Happy birthday to Tamara!
Recipe of the chocolate cake:
Ingredeients for the cake:
Sunday, May 13, 2012
400 g flour
50o g sugar
8 tbs hot water
juice of a half lemon
1 little pack baking powder
Ingredients for the cream:
2 packs of chocolate pudding powder
1 tsp flour
1/2 liter tej
a few blocks of chocolate (to taste)
1 egg yolk
12,5 dkg butter (or margarin)
20 dkg icing sugar
I. Bake the cake layers:
1. Mix yolks with sugar, add the 8 tbs water and mix.
2. Add the lemon juice, the flour and the baking powder and mix well.
3. Add the whipped white of eggs. Then put the mass into the cake form.
4. Bake at 180 Celsius preheated oven, for 35-40 minutes.
II. Create the creams:
1. Mix the yolk with pudding powder with the yolk and milk and cook.
2. Mix the butter with the icing sugar.
3. Whent the pudding is cold mix with butter cream.
III. Create and decorate the cake!