Sörkifli "Beer crescent roll"
for the dough:
50 dkg flour, 5 dkg fresh cake yeast, 3 dl milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2 café spoon salt, 1 egg, 1,5 dl oil, 2-3 spoon source cream
+ one egg and soft butter
1. Mix and knead the ingredients (flour, cake yeast, milk, sugar, salt, egg, source cream and oil) in the bread baker. Then let the dough rise about an hour.
2. Flour the board and divide the dough into 4 pieces, knead 4 loaves, then roll out thin these "small balls " and cut 8 parts.
3. Smear the pastry with melted butter and and roll up like on the picture.
4. Smear the top of the pastry with yolk and sprinkle with grated cheese or sesame seeds.
5. Bake in preheated oven about at 200 Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve with beer :) and enjoy!