20 dkg sugar
1 pack vanilla sugar
10 dkg ground walnut
20 dkg flour
1 teaspoon backing powder
1,25 dkg sourcs cream
1,25 dkg butter
1. Mix the eggs with the sugar and the vanilla sugar, butter with the icing sugar, the vanilla sugar.
2. Add the ground walnut, the flour and the baking powder and mix well.
3. Mix the source cream with the lukewarm butter and add it to the mixture.
4. Butter and flour the Kugelhupf form.
5. Put the mass into the form.
6. Bake at 160 Celsius preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
Related post: Lemon Kugelhopf (citromos kuglóf)